Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Saturday, 16 September 2017

VOLUME 01 ISSUE 03 
Time Management


What happened to the summer of 2017? It's the middle of September and the shops are starting to put things out for Christmas. Urgh.

If you've wondered why I haven't posted lately, well.. I've been struggling a bit with writing. However, I haven't been completely remiss, so I thought I'd show some of the reports I created for Ride with GPS. I've included three external links showcasing their newest feature along with my photos and diatribe. Next you'll find a link to a fellow blogger that also reviews gear and such. He's a pretty interesting fella - so be sure to poke around his website. And lastly, I've included a link to one of the Portlandia series; something fun to watch.




Daffodils & Disasters
I quickly became motivated to write having been selected as a weekly "Rollout Winner" for Ride with GPS. There is something intriguing about the layout that inspired me to revisit some of my favourite rides.



Legendary Neath Explore
Tim John and I had a wonderful day out exploring the two canals that parallel the Neath River. Discovering the history of Wales never disappoints along with great weather cannot be beat!



Ride to the Sun
Dean Piper organized this amazing ride and little needs to be said; just check out the photos. Joined by Vimal and Gwyn, the four of us left Pontypool at 3 am for a surprisingly quiet and beautiful equinox.



Tom's Bike Trip
I began reading this guys blog a few years ago and I still think it's one of the best. His review of the top touring bikes is I found of special interest and quite thorough - indicative of all his writing.



The bikes not cutting it.
If you haven't seen Carrie Brownstein's and Fred Armisen's wickedly funny Portlandia; I suggest you get to it. I cannot get enough of their stuff... it's so on target it makes my head spin.



Coming soon..
Later this month I plan to introduce a new section just for reporting on my rides - so be sure to check back.

Thanks again for stopping by - cm