Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Saturday, 18 February 2017

BLOGGING 
Pre-Ride Notions...



Sometimes ya just get an itch to go to a place. I've been havin' this itch to go to Brecon for a few weeks, but I've told myself no because of the short winter days we have now.

Well, today I'm having none of it. I'm heading to Brecon. I'll be leaving in a few minutes (7:30 am approx.) and I'm going to make a day of it.

It's foggy and gray with thick heavy mist. The temperature is hovering around 7° celsius.
It's beautiful.

"There is no such joy in the tavern as upon the road thereto"
- Cormac MacCarthy

Ads Inside Post