Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

GROUP EVENT 
Parkinson's UK & The National Garden Scheme Cycle Tour



It's come about quickly, but we've got a lovely cycle tour planned for Sunday 28 May.

Lesley Jenkins and her husband Mike (not pictured), welcomed me at their
lovely garden during the pre-ride planning day.

I made the ride last Sunday to learn the route and find all the destinations. I can testify that it's F A B U L O U S ! I've written out the agenda along with some additional details in the Events section of the blog. [ Read more about this event... ]

If you've got the time and inclination, come on out. It's gonna be a blast!



IMPORTANT LINKS

☞  Read how Parkinson's UK and the National Garden Scheme are working together, click here.

☞  To find a garden within the National Garden Scheme near you, click here.