Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

55 FOR 55 EVENT 
Day 5 - Needs No Title


Saturdays are going to be; "Publicity Trailer Days". I think I'll take out the trailer with its flag and banners and try to draw attention to the event.

And that is just what I did this past Saturday. I got lots of wide -eyed stares, unremitted gawking, finger-pointing, and loads of smiles. Plus, the beauty of taking the trailer, is that I know I'll be going slowly... so I can just relax, sit back, and pedal. I shot a few photos along the way.

It's not the most direct route, but I couldn't resist riding along the canal?


and looking over my right shoulder...


looking back...


Gliding over the bridge into Usk.


What an entrance, eh?


Time for a latte in the lovely Green Flute!


Draggin' out the staff for publicity shots!


And then leaving Usk... everything gets quiet. Shhh... just look and listen.














shhhh... let's look one more time...

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post