Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Thursday, 17 March 2016

55 FOR 55 EVENT 
Day 13 - Thinking Positively


Okay kids... I've had three really good days. I'm just about to begin Day 13 and yesterday while riding I thought of making these charts just for fun...




Now today I'm feeling pretty good, but I do have some aches and pains. The small of my back hurts. I picked up my bike and turned funny carrying it in the back kitchen. Now I've a bit of pain when I bend over or turn my shoulders.

I haven't got a high level of energy either, to be frank. I'm tired. I didn't sleep very well and I'm just kinda hang-dog. But I'm going to think positively and just go do it. I don't need to go fast. I just need to ride.

It's a lovely sunny day. I'll just take my time.

cheers! ~ cm