Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Sunday, 8 November 2015

ODDS & SODS 
Raining, Reading, & Riding (not!)

I'm a huge fan of "crazyguyonabike". I often follow folks as they wander across the globe on their beguiling adventures. They can be often scary and cautionary, though mostly charming and extremely motivating... And all of that is what makes cycle touring such a wonderful experience.

Photo credit: © copyright Mike Hayes

However, sometimes you find someone who is completely different. They're not retired, they haven't sold everything to go on a life-changing epic adventure... they simply work and live on their bike(s).

Photo credit: © copyright Cass Gilbert

I've been following these two fellas for a few years now and to be quite honest... I envy them. I am humbled by my short daily trips. I am embarrassed with my amateurish attempts at photography. These guys are the real deal. These guys are the professionals.
So go read and enjoy. I'm gonna order some bike parts (the "other thing" to do when it's raining and you don't feel like riding, right?... )

cheers!