Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Thursday, 7 February 2013

A Day Off...

I've been out three days this week riding just over 160 miles. I'm taking today off cuz I'm pooped. Honestly, I'm not nearly in the condition I was last fall. December and January have been a bust... but that's okay... understandable for the time of year.

However!... I do have some photos that I took back in January on my ride up through Clydach Gorge.





I'm finding it hard to shoot photos while out riding in a group... sometimes we stop, but it's not always at a good place to photograph. So my thinking is going forward, I'll have to just plan for solo rides specifically for photography. No worries.







This is not Wyoming... just a beautiful day up in "cowboy country" above Brynmawr on NCN Route 469.






I somehow lost a group of images taken from the second half of this ride from the other side of Clydach Gorge. It's an unmarked and beautiful route that I was recommended so that's on my working list.


Here's a link to the route... Clydach Gorge Route.

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post