Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Now for something totally new...

UPDATE: After working with the RideWithGPS widget, I've decided to disband using it on the home page as a fixed sidebar element. I like showing the last seven days, 30 days, and yearly totals with links to each ride map, BUT... it's far to slow to load if I want to include photos in the blog text. Which I know all of you want to see and read!

Look for the widget in the Maps section... I'm still fiddling with it because it's so doggone powerful. Cheers, cm

--------------------------------

This is precisely the kinda thing that makes RideWithGPS ROCK! They've just added a widget to embed in me blog! This is going to make me reconsider the entire layout and structure of my site. Those folks are simply brilliant. I love it!

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post