Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Monday, 30 April 2012

Cabin Fever

No good news regarding the weather... it's still raining like mad. The wind is howling and it feels as if it's November outside. It's supposed to be this way all week.... wonderful, eh?!

So to compensate with the cabin fever that has set in (day 4 not riding my bike and I can only clean so much...), I've decided to redesign the website. I had been contemplating this issue for quite a while, but following the urging from several users and the suggestions from the talented MJC Designs, here we go!

This will be an ongoing process for the next several weeks as we restructure the site to include several new features as well as better showcase some of the existing such as maps and charts.

If things seem a bit chaotic or disjointed, bare with us. We'll be back; bigger and better than ever. Cheers, muse.

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post