Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Day 06 - Three Cliffs to Mumbles

Saturday; August 29, 2009 - GOOD MORNING WALES!

... an attempt at a wide angle merge thingy 'cuz it's so darn purdy.

... and one more parting shot from Three Cliffs.



I've a short ride of about 10 miles today back into Mumbles where I'll be meeting Melanie for the weekend. I'll be riding much as I came yesterday along the coast of The Gower. But it's beyond my words to describe the area here... the best I can offer are merely photos.






Okay kids... it's Saturday and I had an easy ride into Mumbles. It's an adorable seaside town with a unique name, eh? (look it up!) The sun is out and I feel great. The trip has been fantastic so far. A little rain, yes... but the scenery has been well worth it. 

I'll be hanging out for the next couple of days wandering about again with Melanie. I plan to get back on the road Tuesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to Cartographer: Daily Mileage = 10.11 Total Mileage = 132.57
Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post