Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Monday, 8 February 2010

Day 05 - South Cornelly to Three Cliffs

Friday; August 28, 2009 - If you took notice of my previous day and night you can appreciate the sheer beauty I found this morning.

The wind was ripping the clouds through the sky and the sun was blaring down as best it could. I climbed out of my tent naked, grinning like an idiot. I dragged everything I had out into the warm open sun and stood smiling at the glorious morning before me. Holding my arms outstretched, I hollered at the Welsh countryside... "DRY ME!!!"

Little did I foresee at the time that my previous day had in fact forewarned the theme for Day Five of my Welsh adventure. After my path lead me across this stream, I realised what was to be the major character for the remainder of my trip.





... then I made it to the coast.




... and then I made it to Three Cliffs.



I was warned, but not prepared for Three Cliffs. These shots are from the campground... the view from my tent.

Today's ride was mostly flat along the coast and I took my time. I used my camera as much as I wanted. I sat in cafes. I ate lunch along the beach. I didn't care how long I took, I didn't care where I was going... I just wanted to ride and look at the world as it fell in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to Cartographer: Daily Mileage = 33.18 Total Mileage = 122.46
Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post